25 Jan 2009 1 Comment
Ochun is the goddess of love and the patroness of illicit lovers. When her followers are having problems of the heart they turn to Ochun for help. She reigns over rivers, gold, love, peace, femininity, beauty and flirtatiousness.
Ochun is represented as a gorgeous Mulatta with soft straight hair. A great dancer she is the heart of the party and wears bracelets and bells that get her noticed. Her followers offer her honey and pumpkins to honor and ask for her help. If you are looking to attract love into your life Ochuns help is priceless. Below is a simple attraction spell that if performed with Divinafe (divine faith) will produce heart warming results! What you need:
What you need to do:
- Place the yellow candle on top of a plate
- Write the name of the person you want to attract 5 times in a sheet of paper
- Wrap the pair of magnets with the paper and place it in the plate next to the candle.
- Place the amulet bell on top and then place the pumpkin amulet next to it.
- Sprinkle 5 drops of honey on top of the pumpkin and the bell with the magnets.
- Light the candle and when the wax starts melting put 5 drops of honey on the melted wax.
- Proceed to prepare the bath by boiling the Cinnamon Crystals in 1 liter of water Let it cool off and divide it into 5 parts (one for each day). Bathe and then pour 1 of the parts on yourself from the neck down repeating the prayer below:
OCHUN IYA MILE ODO YALODDE
I greet you and shower you with honey
I trust your power and your charm
Please help me find my perfect match
And keep me protected in your circle of love.
- Repeat this spell for 5 consecutive days. When you are done collect the magnets and the bell and put it in the yellow bag. Tie it to the Pumpkin and hide in a special place in your bedroom.
Once your petition comes true dont forget to thank Ochun. Buy her some fresh yellow flowers (Sunflowers are her favorite) and light a yellow candle in her name.
Be well, be safe, and