28 Dec 2008
How many times have we promised ourselves that we will do things different in the coming year. At some point all of us have made new year resolutions to lose weight, change careers, find a new job, start an exercise program and so on just to go back to our old ways after the first few tries.
I say this year we give ourselves a real chance for success – make the resolutions and then find the strength to follow it through. At this point you may be asking yourself, ok but how do I do that? I say the answer is simple. You can do it by preparing yourself spiritually to succeed.
I have 7 tips to make your New Years Resolutions really happen for you:
1. Write it down. Be specific with your resolution. Describe what you want to achieve. Set a date by which you want to attain your objective. List how you plan to reach your goal
2. Keep the list near your bed read it last thing every night before going to bed and first thing in the morning.
3. Share your aspiration only with those people that you know will support you. Do not tell anyone that is bound to be negative about your resolution.
4. Spend 15-20 minutes each day meditating about your goal. Use candles and incense to inspire you and to elevate your positive energy.
5. Surround yourself with things that remind you of what you are trying to achieve. Cut out pictures from magazines, text or anything that is a constant reminder of the object of your desire.
6. Visualize yourself already having it. Bathe yourself and clean your home with the magical herbs and essences designed to help you attain your purpose. While you bathe imagine how it will FEEL to have that great new job, lose all that weight, or find the perfect match. Whatever it is you want IMAGINE IT!
7. Demonstrate your faith by giving thanks even before you see it manifested. Thank your spirit guides, the universe, the Divine Being or whomever you feel connected to each day for conspiring with you and making your resolution happen.
If it seems too simple, its because it really is. Not preparing ourselves spiritually to meeting the challenge of creating change, is setting ourselves up for failure. Whatever we can dream we can create. Happy New Year! Be well, Be safe and
13 Dec 2008
Like a gourmet chef, the spiritual worker needs to stock up his/her pantry with the right tools to conjure a wonderful spell and create a feast of prosperity and abundance. If you enjoy doing spiritual work, there is no better time of the year than right now to put into practice all the magic and power of attraction you know you have within you. Take advantage of the collective high energy that is generated during the holidays and use it to attract positive change into your life. Start by stocking up your spiritual pantry with the basic ingredients:
Incense Since ancient times incense has been used as a direct connection to the spirit world. Below are some of my favorite incense resins for PROSPERITY WORK. All the granular incense listed below require charcoal and a metal or ceramic container for burning.
Candles I think that many spiritual workers will agree that there is nothing more conductive to a successful ritual than the burning of candles. I suggest that green candles are burned for PROSPERITY and MONEY WORKS. There are many different types that can be used. Below is a summary of the most popular ones.
Oils Use it to dress the candles, amulets and rub it on yourself. Here are some that are excellent to attract prosperity and abundance.
Cinnamon Spirit This magical plant is wonderful to attract luck, money and love.
Lucky Lottery Oil The name says it all! Use it in your prosperity rituals to attract fast money blessings.
Money abundance Oil Bring it on for abundance and prosperity.
Money Drawing Oil One of the all time favorite. A must to have in any money casting spell.
Perfumes, and Colognes Splash it everywhere, carry it with you in your purse or briefcase and anoint yourself frequently during the day to remind yourself of the Money Magnet you can be. Here are some all time favorites:
Lotion Pompeia French people have been using it since the 1700s to attract financial abundance and good luck. Make sure you keep some around in 2008 for your year end rituals.
Florida Water Its been around for 200 years. Yep! Passed down from one generation to the next for its powers to cleanse negative energy and attract the help of the spirit world to bring on luck and prosperity.
Baths Last but not least! Use them to begin and end each Prosperity ritual.
There are so many types and every one of them is powerful in its own right. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- Money Drawing Herbal Bath A delightful and magical blend of dried herbs with Gold Button Herb for money and
Paradise herb for luck.
- Money Drawing Salt
Crystals Pour it into your tub and let the green color of money and the aromatic oils envelope and pamper you. Focus on your intentions of prosperity and feel the luxury of abundance surround you.
- Cinnamon Gel
Bath Oh, I like this one. Pour it in your tub for a luxurious bubble bath or use a sponge and rub it all over your body. The power of cinnamon to attract wealth and prosperity is locked inside the bottle with a Cinnamon stick. Do the meditation and visualize the desired results.
There are many other ingredients you can use to stock your pantry up and keep prosperity always at hand. There are fantastic AEROSOL SPRAYS that envelope every corner of your house in the aroma of abundance, magical CRYSTALS that you can hang to move the prosperity energy of your home and wonderful AMULETS you can carry with you every single moment of your day. You can choose one or you can choose all but whatever you choose, choose to use it with Divine Faith (divina fe). Happy New Year!
Be well, be safe, and be your own,