20 Jul 2008 No Comments
Diva Says: We’ve all seen the headlines – unemployment rates are up, filings for bankruptcy have increased, businesses shutting down, people losing their homes… One can not help but wonder, am I next? STOP! Don’t give that thought even one microscopic bit of energy. Reverse the thinking. Transmute the energy. Change the thought. But, how? Some may ask. This is what we are going to work on TODAY. Turning our thoughts of scarcity into mindful awareness of abundance. We will use spiritual tools to help us make this work interesting and fun but most of all to make it work! Whether you recognize it or not, you are a child of God and therefore you have a VERY RICH DADDY. So this exercise is designed to help you SURRENDER TO GOD. First, Find a quiet place in your home where you can create a simple altar. The altar is not for God – He really doesn’t need altars He has ALL of creation. The altar is for YOU. It will set the mood and bring your awareness to the power within you to create. In this altar place the following objects:
- Green Candle – symbol of money and the financial abundance you choose. I recommend the money drawing amulet candle.
- Incense (resin such as frankincense, myrrh, copal), charcoal, and metal burner. Check out the incense set that has all of these items.
- Perfumed oil – Annoint the candle and amulet with richly perfumed scent such as this.
- Amulet or Talisman
- Spiritual bath such as Money Drawing, Steady Work, Road Opener
Doing the Practical Part of the Work –
- Perform the Spiritual bathing Ritual.
- Place a Metal Amulet that symbolizes Wealth inside the candle or use the Amulet Candle that comes already prepared.
- When the wax starts melting pour about 1/5 of the liquid incense (perfumed oil).
- Light the charcoal. If you have never used charcoal briskets before this is how it should be done. Hold the charcoal with a pair of twissors, using a long pistol lighter, light the opposite side. The charcoal will start sparkling very fast – BE CAREFUL! Place it in the metal container and wait until a white ashy layer forms on the top of the charcoal. That means the charcoal is ready.
- Sprinkle the incense on top. You only need to use about 1/4 of the bag.
Doing the Spiritual Part of the Work – The spiritual tools you are using are helpful but THEY ARE ONLY TOOLS. Their purpose is to help create a mind set where you can see yourself surrounded by abundance.
- Visualize - The fire in the candle symbolizes the power to destroy and recreate. Use it to concentrate on the power within you to ‘do away’ with the old you and sparkle that new flame of life within you. Focus on it. See yourself holding that perfect job. Picture yourself wearing the type of cloth required to do the work you want, going to the bank to deposit the great salary you earn. Revisit this visualization everyday and you will see this new you emerge.
- Purify – Thc incense is a symbol of purification – Use it to purify your thoughts, clean your mind slate of negative thoughts and tell yourself over and over that you are a Child of God and it is your birthright to share in the wealth of his creation.
- Clean and Honor – The Bath is a symbol of honoring yourself. Clean your body with love and thank it for the miracle that it is. You were created in divine perfection recognize it and honor it. Thank every single part of your body for the function it serves. Go internally and feel the life force in your hands, your feet. Marvel at the miracle that you are and know that from this moment on you will bless and honor your wonderful body every single day.
- Remember - That is the function of the Talisman. What good is doing this work and then going back to the same mind set and behavior patterns? Carry your talisman with you always. Put it in your pocket, your purse, wear it in a chain, whatever! But everytime you look at it or you touch it tell yourself “I am a Child Of God and I surrender to his Kingdom which is my birth right.” If you have done the work with faith it will take you to that place of peace and security from which you can make all your VISUALIZATIONS come true.
Be well, be safe and be your own, Diva